WPOS formed as a band in February 2011. The power trio of four went on their first world tour 1 month later. Band members are P. Slayer (Tom Mobley), Tony Wad (Tony Proietta), TIMEX (Mike McNamara) and the Tyrant (Jimmy Brehm).
- 2016 – “Tour To Be Named” – Baby Tussin enters rehab again. P. Slayer has more paternity suits filed against him following The Christmas Party wherein his attempts to disguise himself as Elvis only fuel womens’ desires.
- 2015 – “Cauliflower, Unicorns, and Monkeys” Tour – P. Slayer defended numerous paternity suits. The band opened up for Sunny Ledfurd and were invited to participate in Mac Arnold’s Cornbread and Collard Greens Festival in Key Largo. Fans became affectionately known as “Pieces.”
- 2014 – “Bitches On Other Bitches” Tour – Worthless was kicked up a notch as the Worthless boys took the show to Suck, Bang, Blow in Murrel’s Inlet. P. Slayer cussed out the fans and they loved it.
- 2013 “Baby Tussin” Tour – The boys performed in front of actual crowds in such far away places as Saluda, NC and Lake Keowee. They also opened up for Pearl Jam in Buffalo, NY…well kind of.
- 2012 “Songs, Hits, Incantations and Tails” Tour – Critically acclaimed by a few people.
- 2011 “Anthems, Sonnets, and Soliloquies” Tour – The band performed in front of tens of people several times.
- 2010 “Methadone, SlimFast, and Hot Sauce” Tour – Jimmy and Tom were inspired by the contents of the late Anna Nicole Smith’s refrigerator at her death. The inspiration truly showed in this mega tour (one show).
- 2009 “Nut da Butt” Tour – Jimmy and Tom have no recollection of this tour other than the name and the fact that this is the tour they began to ride in separate tour buses.
To book WPOS, please visit our Booking Page.